KCM
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Beetle at the beach, nuenen, eindhoven

4 plaatsers

Ga naar beneden

Beetle at the beach, nuenen, eindhoven Empty Beetle at the beach, nuenen, eindhoven

Bericht  AndysGoldBeetle do 16 apr 2009 - 21:07

who is coming to this show? its the closest VW show to my house Very Happy 15 minute drive and am there! Cool i went last year, but only camped for the night as my friend from england came over and he booked his flight home on the sunday! but i would have left the show early anyway as it was the last game of the season for Stoke City FC(best football team in the world). if we were to win or get a draw, Stoke would be promoted to the premier league for the first time ever!..... we drew 1-1, we went up and the team we played were relegated!!!!! what a day! i will never forget it! oh and i had to race up to amsterdam in the morning to drop my friend off at the airport and then race(115kph in the Bug) all the way back down to eindhoven to watch the game on tv at the irish bar!!!! Laughing

http://www.keverclub.nl/joomla/index.php?option=com_extcalendar&Itemid=99999999&extmode=view&extid=160
AndysGoldBeetle
AndysGoldBeetle

Aantal berichten : 94
Registratiedatum : 08-04-09
Leeftijd : 43

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Beetle at the beach, nuenen, eindhoven Empty Re: Beetle at the beach, nuenen, eindhoven

Bericht  AndysGoldBeetle do 16 apr 2009 - 21:18

Rolling Eyes bloody typical! just looked further down the vw show calendar and the same day as this show is vw retro mania in zemst, belgium! thats a fantastic show! it didnt clash last year, now what do i do?! hmmmm..... could camp at beetle at the beach and then head off to retro mania in the morning? would that be rude? Laughing damn!!!! retro mania is bigger and has water pumpers too, which i like to see. fuck, whats everyone else doing????
AndysGoldBeetle
AndysGoldBeetle

Beetle at the beach, nuenen, eindhoven Empty Re: Beetle at the beach, nuenen, eindhoven

Bericht  bertje do 16 apr 2009 - 22:28

andysorangebeetle schreef: and has water pumpers too....

We don't like waterpumpers Andy....... So most off us won't go for Zemst I think.
bertje
bertje

Aantal berichten : 842
Registratiedatum : 20-01-09
Leeftijd : 48

http://www.route-53.com

Bericht  AndysGoldBeetle do 16 apr 2009 - 22:34

really, not even mk1 golfs? i pretty much like all VWs Laughing especially if they are Orange! Laughing
AndysGoldBeetle
AndysGoldBeetle

Bericht  bertje do 16 apr 2009 - 22:44

Owkee Owkee, MK1s are cool also. But that is as far as i go....
bertje
bertje

Bericht  AndysGoldBeetle do 16 apr 2009 - 23:00

bertje schreef:Owkee Owkee, MK1s are cool also. But that is as far as i go....

Laughing and mk1 polos, caddys, T25s, T4s....... dare i say it, Newbies? Laughing i used to wave to Newbies in the UK, most waved back Very Happy its a bit different over here(europe) though, theres deffently a big split between air and watercooled, dont know why?
AndysGoldBeetle
AndysGoldBeetle

Bericht  Stefanie za 18 apr 2009 - 19:03

personally I don't have a problem with the watercooled v dubs, except the new beetle. If only they had chosen a different name it would be a funny little car. But they named it the new BEETLE, as if anything can ever match up to an old bug...!!! Besides that they did not use the unique bug technology (hmmm, what technology.. Wink ?) with an aircooled engine in the back. it's nothing but a golf in disguise, a wannabe !!
apologies to all new beetle owners but that's my strong opinion. sunny
Stefanie
Stefanie

Aantal berichten : 49
Leeftijd : 45

Bericht  AndysGoldBeetle za 18 apr 2009 - 19:40

they could of called it a 1303 mkII, i see the the Newbie as a 1303 and i like 1303's, as that was my 1st Beetle. VERY rotten!!!!! Crying or Very sad Laughing if i had to have a modern car id have a Newbie, cabrio Cool
AndysGoldBeetle
AndysGoldBeetle

Bericht  Bjorn za 25 apr 2009 - 23:56

Back on topic.
Deze meeting Beetles @ the beach is ook al over 1 week 2/3 mei.

Wij zijn er al eens 1 keertje geweest.
Is echt een aanrader en op een leuke mooie lokatie langs het water!
Dus ik zou zeggen pak jullie bij elkaar dit betreffende weekende ga er lekker kamperen en have fun !
Bjorn
Bjorn

Aantal berichten : 1765
Leeftijd : 44

Http://kcm.skynetblogs.be

Bericht  bertje zo 26 apr 2009 - 20:43

Hey,

Wij zijn er aan het denken om hier een weekendje heen te gaan. Iemand nog interesse om te camperen in nuenen?

De meesten hebben al wat anders gepland. Maar dat maakt dat het een lekker rustig weekendje kan worden Rolling Eyes .

Greetz,
bertje
bertje

Bericht  bertje za 2 mei 2009 - 9:02

Wij zijn weg naar Nuenen. Fijn weekend voor degene die we niet zien en naar Zemst gaan......
bertje
bertje

Bericht  AndysGoldBeetle za 2 mei 2009 - 21:10

i will be there tomorrow morning Cool been to the real beach today, went to domburg and then middelburg. saw afew Buggies and Beetles heading towards eindhoven, so i recon they are going to the show.
AndysGoldBeetle
AndysGoldBeetle

Bericht  bertje zo 3 mei 2009 - 19:28

Weekendje Nuenen was heerlijk. Mooie locatie. Zaterdag super weer geweest. Zondag een jas kouder, maar dat mocht de pret niet drukken.
Beetle at the beach, nuenen, eindhoven DSC01197
Beetle at the beach, nuenen, eindhoven DSC01218
Beetle at the beach, nuenen, eindhoven DSC01199
Beetle at the beach, nuenen, eindhoven DSC01205
Beetle at the beach, nuenen, eindhoven DSC01202
Beetle at the beach, nuenen, eindhoven DSC01212
Beetle at the beach, nuenen, eindhoven DSC01211
Beetle at the beach, nuenen, eindhoven DSC01248
Beetle at the beach, nuenen, eindhoven DSC01214
Beetle at the beach, nuenen, eindhoven DSC01236
Beetle at the beach, nuenen, eindhoven DSC01214
Beetle at the beach, nuenen, eindhoven DSC01246
Beetle at the beach, nuenen, eindhoven DSC01219
Beetle at the beach, nuenen, eindhoven DSC01270
Beetle at the beach, nuenen, eindhoven DSC01253
Beetle at the beach, nuenen, eindhoven DSC01255
Beetle at the beach, nuenen, eindhoven DSC01256
Beetle at the beach, nuenen, eindhoven DSC01264
Beetle at the beach, nuenen, eindhoven DSC01260

Meer foto's deze week nog op de blog...
bertje
bertje

Bericht  Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen

Permissies van dit forum: